Our Dominican Mission
We the Dominican Convent School, strive to guide our pupils towards the pursuit of Truth and the development of Christian values and principles laying the foundation towards the healthy development of the whole person.
We strive to help our pupils foster Love, Respect and Compassion in their inter-personal relationships and to develop Self-confidence and Self-discipline, Co-responsibility and Tolerance.
- We foster Team Spirit, good Sportsmanship and Co-operation in the classroom, on the sports field and in daily living.
- We endeavor to develop a love and enthusiasm on Learning and Discovery in a friendly, positive learning environment.
- We will guide our pupils towards an awareness of the need to care for and to respect and preserve the environment and natural resources.
- We encourage pride and self esteem in each girl’s innate femininity and her future responsibility as a woman, wife and mother.
- We will do this in an awareness that parents and we the staff, are co-workers in a God-given task to whom we are lastly responsible.